Tuesday, July 13

mun sik suka nenga orang ngereco..boh baca~hehehe

Assalamualaikum & hye peeps~

Today I feel quite free since it is not a compulsory for me to attend tutorial for Biology and Chemistry... Btw, mid sem examination just around the corner. Huhuhu...I'm not sure what is the exact date but what i'm sure is it is going to be held on 20+ July. Huhuh...xda pa nak d stress bah!
huhuhu..



ok..ok...
I've to admit that actually i'm quite stressed up~ 
I don't know what is the format of the examination? 
I don't know how it will be conducted? 
Plenty of pages to be covered off.
 Lots of maths exercises to be done~
 Too many formulas to be memorized~
 huhuhu..

Whatever it is! 

I HAVE TO STUDY HARD SMART AND PRAY HARD IN ORDER TO GET A GOOD POINTER FOR THIS MID SEM!

i don't want to disappoint my family especially my mom.huhuhu...

OK...stop "ngerepak"ing...be positive...OPTIMIST...
Maybe it is quite pressuring to get an "excellent" grades but BE POSITIVE JASMIN!

IF U CAN GET BETTER RESULT IN SPM, WHY CAN'T IN YOUR FOUNDATION LEVEL???

ok..need to go...have IT class after this...
sory for being ngerico-ing too much....
again...
mind my grammatical error...
assalamualaikum...

No comments: