Sunday, July 11

masa dah time

Assalamualaikum & hye peeps~

its already 12 July 2010. 
thats mean i've been here for almost two months.
oh my God...

time is running too fast~
seems like I've just registered here yesterday...
and guess what!
there will be an examination in the end of this month..
i was nervous likee..
arghhhh..
too many "if" playing around my mind..
what happen if my pointer does not reach what i've targeted?
what happen if i fail?
huhuuhuh...
sooo many if!


huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
juz now i've read someone's status on fb...
REALLY2 MADE ME SAD!!!!!
I feel like to say..
"please don't go...please do not leave me here..."

but I can't be so selfish by not letting her go...huhuh..
i have to understand and consider what she wants n needs to be...
maybe it's much..much better for her to work in her own hometown..
near to her family...
huhuhu...
whatever it is..
best of luck for u kak cak..
thanks for being so nice to me n zakiah...
thanks for giving us a very good care during our first month here...
gonna miss u and your advice...
hopefully u'll become a dedicated nurse and daie to your mad'u...
huhuhuh...
LOVE U VERY MUCH N GONNA MISS U KAK CAK..



huhuh..
ok...
got to go..
it's late already..
sory for the bad grammar...
i'm practising my english..
practice makes perfect, rite?

Mr. Time..man fulls of jealousy..(tol ndak ka?..haha)




No comments: