Thursday, April 8

what a superbly superb performance!

Assalamualaikum & hye peeps~
Jasmin juz came back from Education Concert Tour by SONS...
what a great n unforgettable experience~
btw...
a big thank you to TIARA because giving me a CHANCE to watch this concert..


special guess??
Mr Peter Korbel..
a great guitarist...
*bila la agaknya mampu main macam Mr Korbel..hohoh*

That was the 1st time i enter the Tun Ahmad Zaidu Adruce auditorium which was situated in the Institut Perguruan Batu Lintang. My friend and I enter the auditorium. Wow. its packed!(bulak jak..)  . I scan thoroughly and found a very good seat. Its the VIP seats ! there got food and drinks ! Hmm maybe cannot ah, security tarik me later. So we end up sitting behind the VIPs row. kui..kui...


The symphony started with the classical piece by Vivaldi Antonio - Concerto in D Major. with the string orhcestra and guitar recital. You might not know the name of the song, but i am pretty sure its a popular tune. 

The string orchestra with Peter Korbel as the lead guitar recital made the show a very interesting and enteraining one. It was full of surprises. 



I enjoyed the show very much.

Credits to the Ministry of Social Development and Urbanisation together with SONS..

SIDE NOTES: TIARA..I'M WAITING FOR THE PIC N VIDEO..



No comments: